CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

BABY!

This is a picture of my sister, Melissa, and brother in law, Garrett. About a month ago on March 31, they came over for family night and surprised us with some amazing news. MELISSA IS PREGNANT! oh my goodness, i am so excited! Once Melissa said the words, "IM PREGNANT!", me and Cortney looked at eachother, screamed, hugged, then started bawling. We are just so dang excited! This will be my very first neice/nephew and i am STOKED! I really hope it is a girl because i can get her all cute, but then if it's a boy, i can make him a little gangster. Oh boy, I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt! Melissa's due date is Thanksgiving Day, just like one of our family friends in our ward, Jenny Lloyd, and Savannah's mom! This year has been crazy and this little baby is just another thing to look forward to!

[We find out what the baby is in 10 weeks. That's a long time to wait!]

0 comments: